WALK YOUR WAY TO WELLNESS
Get outside and enjoy the fresh air, while taking walking to a new level - add poles for a total body workout.
Coronavirus is invisible yet we all feel its presence. We're living in a time of great uncertainty where working from home and searching for new and different ways to exercise, prepare meals and maintain daily habits is challenging.
Imagine if this crazy time can infect people in a positive way and create a culture of self-care and collective care.
There's no better time than now to take matters into your own hands and take care of yourself so that you can return to work stronger and fitter post-COVID-19.
Think of me as your virtual personal trainer and coach - except instead of meeting at the gym or yoga studio, we'll workout outdoors (with pole walking) and online (where I'll train you to become your own wellness coach). Want to walk the wellness talk at work? I'll show you everything you need to know to become a wellness ambassador and lead our walk at work program.
Let's keep moving forward. Together. For personal, workplace and population health.
WALK AT WORK STARTER PACKAGE
Employee Lunch Breaks, Walk & Talk Meetings, Fitness Walking
- Multiple sets of Urban Poles (for employees to sign out and use)
- 2 Instructor certifications (online course) for designated wellness ambassadors to oversee and/or lead walk at work programs
- Online resources and marketing materials
- Private Pole Walking Facebook Group (for wellness ambassadors)
Please fill out the form below. We will contact you to discuss starter packages, pricing, and involving internal champions as program experts
BASIC POLE WALKING STARTER PACKAGE
Introduction to Pole Walking
- Set of Urban Poles Series 300 - Fitness Edition (choice of blue or pink poles, includes boot tips)
- Additional NEW Trekking boot tips (for hiking or walking on trails and rocky surfaces)
- Free shipping
- 4-Week Starter Program
- Pandemic Pole Walkers Private Facebook Group: includes instructional videos (pole set up, how to nordic walk effectively for a total body workout, warm-up and cool-down stretches), FAQs and moderated community-based discussions.
Your Series 300 Urban Pole purchase today is backed by a 60-day Satisfaction Guarantee and a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Take Walking to the Next Level
ADVANCED POLE WALKING MEMBERSHIP
Add Variety, Intensity and Adventure to Your Pole Walks (Desk and Indoor Workouts Too!)
Includes Exercise Kit (used for workouts):
- Package of five 5-foot resistance bands (Levels 1 - 5)
- Package of 4 loop bands (Levels 1- 4)
- 65 cm stability ball (includes plug, pump, measuring tape, exercise poster & nozzle adapter)
- 9" FitBall mini
- Jump rope
- 12 Exercise & healthy lifestyle tip sheets
- Mobile phone holder
- Face mask
- Carrying bag
Examples of workouts:
- Interval training
- Stairs and hill climbing
- Bone Builder Boot Camp
- Yoga with Poles
- Pilates with Poles
- Ballet Barre with Poles
- Deskercises with Poles
This is a private monthly membership: a community-supported Facebook group with like-minded pole walkers seeking advanced pole exercise ideas and workouts, moderated discussions, Q & A, guest speakers, and instructional videos.
Limited time opportunity to join as a Founding Member. That means that new members are granted access as the lowest monthly price ($27 per month) and stay at this price.
Advanced Monthly Membership Community
$127 USD to join
(includes exercise kit for workouts)
then $27 USD per month after first month (founding member pricing)BUY NOW - NON-MARYLAND RESIDENTS
Keep Moving Forward ... Walk Your Way to Wellness.
THE TOTAL WELLNESS WORKOUT
Practice Self-Care to Boost Immunity and Vitality
The Total Wellness Workout will take you on a 5-step journey to high-level wellness with self-care, healthy eating, sleep hygiene, exercise and mindfulness. This online wellness self-coaching program cuts through the information clutter and makes wellness easy, accessible and sustainable. If you're a busy person wanting to embody wellness - without the overwhelm - this online program is for you!
MODULE 1: SELF-CARE
Self-care is the foundation of wellness and the foundation of modules 2 through 5. Discover the "why, what and how" that will kick-start your wellness journey.
- Manage and balance energy for full engagement at work.
- Create a wellness vision and a wellness vision statement.
- Develop an actionable wellness plan that integrates self-care and downtime.
By the end of this module, you will know how to and be motivated to take care of yourself and put your health first so that you have vitality for work and everyday life; are more productive, engaged and committed at work; and have work-life balance.
MODULE 1 BONUS: SELF-COACH TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY MINDSET
This bonus lesson is like an emergency preparedness tool kit equipped with support, strategies and coping skills to help you handle triggers, temptations, and unforeseen roadblocks you will encounter on their wellness journey.
- Shift the mindset from negative to positive self-talk.
- Break-free from all-or-nothing mindset.
- Accept lapses and relapses as learning opportunities.
By the end of this bonus module, you will be prepared to handle challenges to adopting and/or maintaining healthy habits. Being prepared will keep you moving forward - rather than sink into an abyss - and embrace wellness as a way of life - for life.
MODULE 2: EAT
EAT focuses on the fundamentals of food and healthy eating, real-world eating (meal planning & preparation, grocery shopping, reading food labels & ingredients lists), eating for disease prevention.
- Learn everything you need to know about macronutrients, micronutrients, and added sugars.
- Choose a healthy eating plan for heart and brain health.
- Discriminate between fad diets, medical diets, diets for weight loss and diets for a healthy lifestyle.
By the end of this module, you will have a rock-solid foundation about eating a balanced diet with more whole foods and less processed foods. Evidence-based information will motivate you to make healthy food choices to nourish the body and mind.
MODULE 3: SLEEP
You will learn about the importance of SLEEP for memory, work performance and productivity, safety and overall health.
- Achieve 7-9 hours of sleep each night to reach deep, restorative REM sleep.
- Practice good sleep hygiene (with a pre-sleep routine) to optimize quality and quantity of sleep.
- Know when to seek professional help.
By the end of this module, you will no longer consider sleep deprivation a badge of honor. Instead, you will know why it's important to prioritize sleep like an athlete and how to practice good sleep hygiene to enhance work performance.
MODULE 4: MOVE
Tailored for tele-workers and desk jockeys, the MOVE module overviews the health hazards of chronic sitting and ways to combat it with desk exercises, standing desks, sit-to-stand planning, posture and balance training and active sitting.
- Discover that short bouts of exercise integrated into the workday have cumulative benefit.
- Experience a library of exercise video micro-breaks at desks or work stations.
- Take a stand against sitting with weight-bearing activities such as pole walking and strength training exercises to build healthy bones to prevent osteoporosis.
By the end of this module, you will have all the tools you need to stretch and move during the workday to keep energized and engaged.
MODULE 5: BREATHE
BREATHE will demystify mindfulness and give employees practical tips to cope, focus and stay calm. In this dynamic module, employees will discover ways to "fit" body relaxation, breath awareness, yoga and walking meditation into busy workdays and everyday life.
- Experience mindfulness practices with a library of mindfulness and office yoga micro-break videos.
- Learn how to be present.
- Discover how mindfulness heightens awareness of everyday eating and habits.
By the end of this module, employees will have all the tools they need to practice mindfulness to help focus and reduce stress at work.
Byte-Size Guaranteed. All content is delivered to your desktop or mobile device in short, digestible bytes. We make it easy to fit wellness into your busy everyday life - one-step or byte at a time!
TOTAL WELLNESS WORKOUT PACKAGE
Take Care of Yourself and Become Your Own Wellness Coach
5-Module Wellness Self-Coaching Program
75 Video Micro-Lessons (5-10 minutes per lesson).
Downloadable and Fillable Resources
Reference and bonus guides, worksheets, checklists, FAQ and myth buster sheets, planning sheets, etc.
Certificates of Completion
7 beautifully designed certificates issued upon completion of each of the modules and at the end of the program.
BONUS 1: Self-Coach Training to Maintain a Healthy Mindset
Learn how to handle roadblocks and tackle triggers & temptations; break-free from excuses, negative self-talk and an all-or-nothing mindset to make wellness a way of life - for life.
BONUS 2: Video Micro-Break Library
Participate in sweat-free 5-minute stretch, deskercises, office yoga and mindfulness videos. Perfect for busy people and busy workdays.
BONUS 3: Access to Advanced Pole Walking Membership Community. Tele-Health Fitness
Perfect for tele-workers looking for out-of-the-box ways to stay fit from home during COVID-19 and onwards.
BONUS 4: Healthy Lifestyle Tips & Tips Sheets
Wellness bytes information tips, inspirational quotes and healthy lifestyle tip sheets (about healthy eating, office and travel exercises).
BONUS 5: For HR Professionals
Each module is eligible for SHRM PDC's and a Certificate of Completion.
Evidence-Based. Practical. Actionable. Sustainable.
WALK YOUR WAY TO WELLNESS AT WORK OR AT HOME
Scroll up to click & purchase any of the packages below.
I'm not very fit, athletic or coordinated. Is pole walking for me?
What's the difference between beginner versus advance pole walking?
What kind of shoes do I need and how should I dress for pole walking?
How do I get started on the Total Wellness Workout Package?
How much time do I need to set aside to complete the Total Wellness Workout lessons?
How do I stay organized and on track as I progress through the Total Wellness Workout program?
I'm worried I may feel self-conscious walking with poles. Any advice?
How do nordic/urban walking poles differ from hiking poles or sticks?
"I've been enjoying my early morning walks for sure. I certainly feel like my arms have started to shape up as well as a tightness in my stomach. Posture has definitely improved. I'm a 60 year old lady and super happy with my poles. Absolutely no regrets with my purchase and look forward to my mornings. I get out between 4 and 5 times a week."